South Yorkshire Surveyors undertake comprehensive surveys and home valuation services throughout the Doncaster, Sheffield and Rotherham areas. From our base in Doncaster, we work both on our doorstep and in surrounding areas.
All our surveyors are fully qualified with RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors).
We undertake both commercial and residential projects and the majority of the work we do comes from returning customers and referrals. At South Yorkshire Surveyors Ltd, we feel our reputation for quality workmanship and keen local expertise make our firm second to none in the area.
Services we offer:
Full Building Surveys
South Yorkshire Surveyors Ltd will provide you with a tailored professional service to suit your needs and protect your interests. Buying a new home can be a daunting prospect, particularly in uncertain economic times. We believe we offer the most flexible, responsive and affordable solution for purchasers in the South Yorkshire region.
Often called a “Full Structural Survey”, a building survey is a comprehensive report on the existing building, its current condition, and its likely future maintenance requirements. It is designed to tell the purchaser exactly what they need to know to protect themselves against defects and items of disrepair that may not come under a general buildings insurance policy. The survey is presented in an easy to understand format, and our surveyors have a free follow-up service to talk through our findings with you.
RICS Home Buyers Report
The RICS Homebuyers report aims to give you professional advice to help you to:
- make a reasoned and informed decision on whether to go ahead with buying the property
- take account of any repairs or replacements the property needs
- consider what further advice you should take before exchanging contracts
Residential Property Valuations
Our Chartered Surveyors in carry out valuations on residential properties for a number of purposes:
- For home buyers who want a value for a cash purchase with no mortgage.
- On behalf of solicitors wanting a retrospective valuation from a RICS Registered Valuer when considering taking action in cases of potential negligence against valuers who overvalued during the property boom of 2006-2007.
- In matrimonial cases needing a value of assets that are to be shared out.
- A value for inheritance tax or capital gains tax.
- For Housing Associations or Shared Ownership schemes.
- On behalf of relocation companies.
- Help to buy
- RICS calculated insurance reinstatement
Reports are in accordance with RICS Valuation Standards – Global and UK 7th edition (May 2011).
Commercial Building Surveys
In depth surveys of the construction and condition of shops, offices, warehouses, factories and commercial premises.
Commercial Property Valuation
Full professional RICS valuation on all aspects of Commercial Property, Valuations for Estate Planning, Probate, Tax Planning etc.
Rent Reviews & Lease Renewals
Advice to Landlords & Tenants in all aspects of rent reviews, lease renewals, schedules of condition, dilapidation claims and other related matters.
Acquisitions & Disposals
Through our extensive knowledge of the property market we can up to date assistance and planning advice.
Rating & Council Tax
Appeals advice and guidance with issues relating to Business Rates & Council Tax for all property occupiers and owners.
Assessments to ensure adequate Buildings Insurance cover on Commercial properties.